Clients include Managers and Directors in Finance, Operations, Legal, Commercial, and Marketing, General Management, Technical, Editorial, and Production roles. Executive Coaching agendas include developing Leadership behaviours – ‘self’ and ‘career’ skills for today’s journey. Clients are newly promoted Managers as well as existing Leaders and Senior Managers. We work with Channel 4 and ITV News, ITN TV Productions and Digital Content, BBC Editors, Programme Makers and Talent; Chrysalis/Global Regional Directors; UTV Managing and Programme Directors and Guardian Media Group Radio Executives.
We offer Executive Coaching for Directors, CEOs and those of a similar level.
Executive coaching is fast becoming the most valuable form of one on one support and personal development at this business level. Very often as someone senior you find that for whatever reason making big decisions can be an isolated experience. Sometimes it’s difficult to discuss your thoughts, plans or needs with someone else in your organisation. With executive coaching there is the opportunity to discuss your ideas, have them challenged and even explore the question “am I doing things right?” We help you find new ways of approaching challenges.
It is a fantastic way of developing, because as your coach we are trained to ask powerful questions, listen to you exquisitely and get you to uncover new ways of thinking for your benefit. We help you break down any barriers that maybe holding you back in your own motivation or development. Executive coaching is just as powerful for someone who is established or someone who is new to the role and looking for help in growing themselves or their business.
We also offer an opportunity to get feedback from direct reports and others in your organisation to help you understand where you are in terms of how people perceive you. We use this detail (which is provided anonymously) to help set you off on your coaching programme with us. Our Executive coaching sessions tend to last between 60 and 90 minutes at approximately 2 sessions per month. Often, just 5 sessions will move you into an outcome you wish to achieve.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then Coaching will be of benefit to you:
- Have you been told that you need to work on your people skills?
- Do you have difficulty setting out or planning a project?
- Are you spending too much time managing and not leading? Do you know the difference?
- Are you lacking in motivation?
- Is everything or something just becoming too stressful?
- Are you able to communicate well with some people and not with others?
- Do you need help with change management?
- Do you need to devise a new system or structure for your team or organisation?
- Do you need to look at your strategy from a different perspective?
- Are you experiencing conflict with someone in the workplace?
- Do you find it difficult to get buy-in for your ideas from your employees or bosses?
- Have you had a bad experience with something you have done and now deliberately avoid doing it, even though you know it needs to be done?
- Do you need to improve your profile in the work place?
- Do you need help in getting your boss to appreciate what you do and how you do it?
- Are you struggling with being a team player?
- Are you trying to define a corporate culture?
- Do you avoid delegating certain tasks to certain individuals when you know that you shouldn’t?
- Do you wish you could be honest and direct in your approach but avoid doing so?
- Have you recently been promoted and need help in making an impact or settling in to the role ?
- Do you not get the desired response from your colleagues?
- Can you have a more productive relationship with your boss/peers/employees?
- Are the people who work for you de-motivated?
- Are some people who work for you slow to respond or slow to complete tasks that you delegate?
- Do you keep putting off a particular task and can’t begin?
- Do you spend your time being reactive rather than being proactive?
- Are you misunderstood?
- Are you having difficulty implementing your strategy?
- Are you having difficulty prioritising?
- Could you be a better presenter?
- Do you need to be a better listener?
- Are you having problems with your time management?
- Do you need to improve on your organisational skills?
- Are you having difficulty implementing changes?
- Are you having difficulty in establishing your desired work ethic?