We have worked extensively with the BBC across television and radio, from on-air talent coaching to researching the effectiveness of programmes, to providing strategic input into the future of BBC English Regions.
This work has included:
- One-on-one voice coaching and personality enhancement for TV presenters, in order to get the best on camera delivery.
- Insight focus group and consultancy projects for both radio and television programmes, to assess the strengths and weaknesses of output, as well as consultative advice on an existing presenter or programme.
- Providing expert advice on how to target specific sectors of the audience from a programming aspect.
- Working with journalists and reporters on how to enhance their writing and delivery skills using NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) techniques.
- Helping numerous breakfast shows deliver new audiences.
- “Coach The Coach” – Helping Managing Editors get the best from their talent, both on-air and off-air.
Due to the nature of our work, some aspects of our consulting and coaching are of a confidential nature, limiting the detail we publish here. However, we are happy to discuss more specific detail with you on a one-to-one basis, in the areas in which you have an interest.